Volkswagen VR6 12V/24V Top Mount Turbo Manifold
IT’S BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
You guys asked for it and we responded! The JDL Auto Design VW VR6 12V/24V Turbo Manifold is back in full force. Time and time again customers call in wanting the best manifold in the industry for the VW VR6 platform vehicles/swaps and for a time JDL Auto Design was restructuring product lines and the offering disappeared for a short time. What didn’t stop was the inquiries about it and we know why, it’s awesome! With JDL’s infamous welding and pure stainless sexiness it’s no wonder so many engine bays require such craftsmanship. Did we mention performance plays a factor too? You can’t have a good build without phenomenal performance and nothing makes a statement better than form meeting function. With our stainless cast collectors, exhaust flow from all 5 runners seamlessly merges to spool up that newly upgraded turbo with unsurpassed efficiency and urgency. Hand ported manifolds and back purged TIG welding techniques outline some of the attention to detail spent on every manifold. For those looking to combat radiant heat and add an extra level of protection from the elements JDL offers various thermal ceramic coatings to suit everyone’s needs.
- U.S. 304 Sch. 40 Stainless Steel Runners for Maximum Structural Rigity
- 1/2″ Decked flanges at the Head Flange and Output Flange for Strength
- Hand Ported for Ultimate Exhaust Flow
- TIG Welded and Back-Purged Welding Techniques that Creates Superior Strength and Rigidity
- T4 Divided Cast 304 Stainless Steel Merge Collector with Low Angle Transitions
- Dual Wastegate Outlets in Either MVS or 44mm Configurations
- Lifetime Warranty to Original Owners
***Lifetime Warranty to Original Owner***
Lifetime Warranty does NOT apply to Thermal Ceramic Coatings as this Coating is a Wearable Application
Special Order Notes
All manifolds, hot part kits, custom intercooler kits, and full turbo kits are built upon order unless otherwise stated items are in stock. Please allow 4-6 weeks for completion of said parts. Build times are also subject to change without notice depending on current workload. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us